Although a relatively young company (incorporated in 1997), Technical Rigging Services has developed a vast range of skills and has become renowned for our innovative solutions to seemingly impossible problems. Our original staff base was from Broadcast Communications and Telecom trained personnel, but we have expanded our skill base to cover every conceivable situation. If we don't have the staff for the project we know where to find them.
We are fully conversant with the current Occupational Safety and Health regulations.
We have carried out numerous types of projects including the following:
• Cellular installations and maintenance
• Broadcast installations and maintenance
• Microwave Installations
• Fibre optic installations
• Supply, installation and maintenance of guyed masts
• Supply, installation and maintenance of fall arrest systems
• Supply, installation and maintenance of building lightning protection systems
• Structure inspections including detailed reports
• All project works at heights
• Structured cable fibre distribution
• Project manage Civil works
TRS is based in Penrose, Auckland.